Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ap3x Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Anyone
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 am by Admin

» Ap3x Brute needs an adc
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 am by Admin

» Interested in joining?
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm by Psyside

» Competitive teams Recruitment
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 am by chickendrumstik

» i is psyside
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 am by Psyside

» Shuffle Tournament
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 am by Psyside

» Officers needed!
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 am by Psyside

» Baseball playoffs
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 pm by chickendrumstik

» Elise
Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 am by nightmarishghost

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:03 am

Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flaw
n00b
n00b
Flaw

Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery   Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Roles: All

Benefit: This will improve you abilities, reflexes and overall skill level with certain champions, through the simplest of means. You will gain strength and confidence in a set few champions for a specific lane improving your overall performance.

Players Needed: Standard games or other training methods.

Description: A simple and passive way to improve your abilities with a select few champions in order to take your skills with them to another level. This is a means to focus your attention to a specific are of expertise.

Training method: The method itself sounds simple, but the execution of it to maximize the benefits can be tough and enduring. You must pick a small pool of champions. (I suggest 3 to start off with) You then main those set number of champions sort of speak. Play them and only them in any situation you can. By consistently playing them over and over you gain a mastery of those champions. Research the champions. Not just read a guide, read several guides, watch pro players play these champs. A lot. Spectate high elo games where these champs are being played. Memorize abilities and ratios and damages. But most of all play them. A lot. Untill you are impossible to beat when you play on those champions. Then play them some more.

Advanced Training method: Expand the original pool of champions one at a time.

Measuring success: This is something that can only be gauged by individual or peer opinion.

Good luck and Happy grinding,
From Flaw
Back to top Go down
BooKooTank
n00b
n00b
BooKooTank

Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery   Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 am

Sound advice I just started doing this actually.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/OMFGatton

Flaw's Training Method #2: Champion Mastery
Page 1 of 1