Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ap3x Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Anyone
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 am by Admin

» Ap3x Brute needs an adc
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 am by Admin

» Interested in joining?
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm by Psyside

» Competitive teams Recruitment
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 am by chickendrumstik

» i is psyside
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 am by Psyside

» Shuffle Tournament
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 am by Psyside

» Officers needed!
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 am by Psyside

» Baseball playoffs
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 pm by chickendrumstik

» Elise
Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 am by nightmarishghost

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:03 am

Officers needed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ap3x
n00b
n00b

Officers needed! Empty
PostSubject: Officers needed!   Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:14 am

Job Description. Recruitment Officer - As a recruitment officer you will have to adhere to a weekly quota. You will recruit each day through playing with new people, spreading the word and bumping the League Forums thread. The R.O. will direct the new recruit to register on our personal forums, like the Facebook page and e-mail me personally. He/She will have the ability to speak to people in a sophisticated and friendly manner and judge if they would be a right fit for the community. We are looking for quality over quantity! With this ranking you increase your status with the community and open yourself up to a front row seat to future opportunities for this display of dedication. As an additional incentive there will be monthly rewards for the officer who does the best job!

Job Description. Member Initiator - The member initiator is in direct contact with the recruitment officer. The initiator is an active member who uses vent and is relatively active. Once a recruit has been accepted the initiator will introduce them to the community by inviting them to play games with other community members, involving them in conversation and encouraging them to speak on vent. The initiator will befriend the new recruits and show them the ropes, this means that they must know about all that Ap3x Gaming offers. You will be constantly in the loop and inner circle and have access to what the officers speak about. You must be an avid reader of forums as to stay informed on all events. The initiator must be a people person who just loves to meet and play with others (one of the reasons were all here in the first place). A point system will be devised where recruits can rate their initiators performance and the best initiator will receive a prize at the end of the month!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ap3xGaming.com
Varies
n00b
n00b
Varies

Officers needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officers needed!   Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:53 am

I would like to help Ap3x Gaming grow. But as much as I would like to do so and become an officer, I can't see myself being anything listed above. Organizing and managing people are really not the sort of tasks that I can do well since I am very un-outspoken.

Still, I oversee Ap3x Gaming ( LoL's ChatRoom ) daily and serf the forum very frequently, there should be something that I can contribute to the community.

Things that I feel I am capable of :

1. I can provide advice and ideas and brainstorm with the officers/mods when new events are being formed.

2. I can become a forum moderator to implement rules and post updates.

3. If there are beginners who are willing to learn League of Legends at a more advanced level, I can tutor them and give them advice.

In conclusion, if you want to assign anything to me, let me know the details. You have my skype, I'll be on as long as I'm near my computer/laptop, I'll see you later Ap3x! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ap3x
n00b
n00b

Officers needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officers needed!   Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 am

Hey varies a moderator job would be great for you, I'll message you and we'll come up with the perfect kind. Thanks for all of your support Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ap3xGaming.com
Psyside
n00b
n00b

Officers needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officers needed!   Officers needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 am

ill help if u still need it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Officers needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officers needed!   Officers needed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officers needed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: League of Legends :: Recruitment-
Jump to: