Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ap3x Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Anyone
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 am by Admin

» Ap3x Brute needs an adc
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 am by Admin

» Interested in joining?
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm by Psyside

» Competitive teams Recruitment
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 am by chickendrumstik

» i is psyside
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 am by Psyside

» Shuffle Tournament
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 am by Psyside

» Officers needed!
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 am by Psyside

» Baseball playoffs
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 pm by chickendrumstik

» Elise
Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 am by nightmarishghost

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:03 am

Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flaw
n00b
n00b
Flaw

Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter Empty
PostSubject: Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter   Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Roles: Mid, Adc, Top. (Support and jungle can gain a little from this.)

Benefit: This is not only a test to measure you average unpressured CS ability, but also a training method to improve your mechanical last hitting and unconscious last hitting ability.

Players Needed: 1

Description:This is the simplest but the most effective in improving your abilities to last hit and rake in that cs money.

Significance of CS:As the main income of any champions aside from supports, a creep score is often times the component to make or break high level games. If you think of 13 cs as an equivalent to a kill, these numbers are very important and the basics of competitive play. As with anything advanced it all comes from strong fundamentals.

Training method:Now on to the actual training/test. You start a custom game, by yourself no one else in it. You pick a lane. (Best if you pick the lane your chosen champion would regularly play in.) Then you attempt to last hit every single creep in the first 10 min of the game. Simple as that.

Advanced Training method:The way to step this training up is to get a friend to lane against you. (And/or a support if playing Adc) Attempt to get as much cs as possible with the pressure of harassment from the opposing player. A death in lane is an auto-lose for that session.

Measuring success: From lane creeps alone, 100 cs in 10 min is a perfect score. In an unpressured situation pros are easily capable of this score. In a passive lane they average at 90 cs in an actual game. With closer to 60cs in a lane that fights a lot.

Misc Notes:The success of this is not only global for all of your champs but it also differs champ to champ. I suggest practicing champs you play a lot or wish to improve with.

Good luck and Happy creep hunting,
From Flaw

Last edited by Flaw on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ap3x
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter   Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:38 am

Hey flaw I have a suggestion, i know it might sound like semantics but if you change the title of from guide to method it would be more accurate. You are concise and thorough but the strategy you suggest is a method to practice farming. A guide would strike me more of 'how-to farm' tips and tricks to improve your farm in different scenarios. Which would include more detail dependent on in-lane strategy and more defined scenario. I'd be interested in working on a guide like the one i mentioned with you if you'd like. I'm sure we could come up with more ideas together
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ap3xGaming.com
Flaw
n00b
n00b
Flaw

PostSubject: Re: Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter   Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 am

Sounds good. PM me what you got in mind and we can put together something nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter   Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flaw's Training Method #1: The Last Hitter
Page 1 of 1