Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ap3x Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Anyone
Elise I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 am by Admin

» Ap3x Brute needs an adc
Elise I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 am by Admin

» Interested in joining?
Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm by Psyside

» Competitive teams Recruitment
Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 am by chickendrumstik

» i is psyside
Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 am by Psyside

» Shuffle Tournament
Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 am by Psyside

» Officers needed!
Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 am by Psyside

» Baseball playoffs
Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 pm by chickendrumstik

» Elise
Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 am by nightmarishghost

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:03 am

Elise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmarishghost
n00b
n00b

Elise Empty
PostSubject: Elise   Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:50 am

So over last few days (since Elise came out) she has received a lot of "she sucks" "UP" and others saying she just isn't worth playing. I got her the moment I got home from school Friday and have enjoyed playing her very much. Getting 5+ kills per game with 1-2 deaths with 5+ assist. Her utility is amazing and her damage is great if used right. I use a build that I find to be the best on her so far.

Cloth Armor + 5hp pots-----> Madreds Razors-------->Boots of speed------>RoA------>Rylai's Crystal Scepter------>Upgrade boots------>ect.(depends on game)

I start with Cloth+5hp so I have a safe jungling and can build into Madreds on my 1st trip back. Madreds do wonders on her jungling speed. I was playing a normal game saturday with me being Elise and their jungler being elise, when I was level 11, the enemy was level 8. Madreds+Spider form W(more attack speed) do wonders for killing buffs. After the Madreds I like RoA for more damage and to be more tanky. I enjoy playing Elise as a squishy carry killer, so I have to be able to dish out some damage while not dying easily. Rylai's Crystal Scepter is great for its passive and it gives more tankiness. Upgrade my boots now and then depending on the game, I go from there. I plan to turn Madreds Razors into Madred's Bloodrazors, but game always ends to early Sad.

Sum it up
-Play her as squishy killer
-Build damage/tank
-Learn when to play mage and when to play spider.

Tips
-Stun with E then burst with both q+w, then go into Spider and jump on them. Normally just my Q+W do about 1/3-1/2 someones hp bar and by then they are running.
-Remember you can use your spider form jump to catch up to people or to escape. I have escaped several times by jumping onto a neutral minion in the jungle and escaping 3 people standing there waiting to kill me.
-She is an exceptional ganker with her stun, so gank constantly.
-Remember to use your mage form Q to hit that tank for a lot of damage. A few of them and hes needing to recall.
-Use spider form when moving from place to place as it gives more movement speed.

Well there is my 2 cents about Elise, hope it helps someone who is finding trouble playing her or just wants to try something different. Any questions feel free to post here or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Elise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise   Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:08 am

I actually play her as a support as she has almost infinite harrass with her volatile spider skill and a root with her e
Back to top Go down
https://ap3xgames.forumotion.com
nightmarishghost
n00b
n00b

Elise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise   Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 am

Haven't seen her as support yet, but sure can't be worst than a kat support (saw several of them lately). Her Volatile Spider and neurotoxin could take an adc down pretty fast if they dont have a support that can heal it quickly.
Back to top Go down
butcher3000
n00b
n00b

Elise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise   Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 am

i have never seen anyone say that she was weak or under powered unless if they were level 20 and play jax every game. She is strong and good at what she does..
Back to top Go down
nightmarishghost
n00b
n00b

Elise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise   Elise I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 am

Iv had quite a few of people before the match starting saying "Don't play Elise she sucks" to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elise   Elise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: League of Legends :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: