Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ap3x Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Anyone
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 am by Admin

» Ap3x Brute needs an adc
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 am by Admin

» Interested in joining?
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm by Psyside

» Competitive teams Recruitment
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:40 am by chickendrumstik

» i is psyside
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 am by Psyside

» Shuffle Tournament
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 am by Psyside

» Officers needed!
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 am by Psyside

» Baseball playoffs
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 pm by chickendrumstik

» Elise
Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:53 am by nightmarishghost

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:03 am

Favorite Champion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flaw
n00b
n00b
Flaw

Favorite Champion Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Champion   Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 pm

I want to know what everyone's favorite champion is, and why you like him/her/it so much.

Mine:
Ezreal, The prodigal explorer.

I love his amazing range harass, his in your face burst, great escapes and still is able to put out the deeps needed from an adc. His play style is fun and tricky, while able to remain relatively safe. It's just really fun and really effective.
Back to top Go down
BooKooTank
n00b
n00b
BooKooTank

Favorite Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Champion   Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 pm

I would have to say sona

I say this because she has a bunch of utility and if the game goes into overtime (40+ mins) you can spam heal for 400 a pop. she basically has reverie as a spell and can get everyone away from a fight as well as help them chase. and her q power chord dmg is huge early game. and of course the aoe stun for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/OMFGatton
butcher3000
n00b
n00b

Favorite Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Champion   Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:40 pm

As of right now i would say Orianna

I love her mechanics and how she doesnt have to be near anyone to use her skills. She has a spammable 3 seconds cooldown on q and a heavy slow or speedup that does tons of damage. She has a heavy shield that gives hp armor and mr along with the ability to double ult them with a jungler like amumu or shyvanna. She has a heavy cc ult that is basic to land and a huge aoe that does alot of damage.
Back to top Go down
Varies
n00b
n00b
Varies

Favorite Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Champion   Favorite Champion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 pm

My favorite champion is Nidalee.

Nidalee is actually the first champion I played for my first game in LoL. Although I didn't continue playing her because I sucked horribly, I started playing her after I've had the basic mechanics down on the game and fell in love playing her. ( Pre-nerf) I played Nid and only Ap Nid. Her incredible top lane sustain and mobility was what gave me a boner. After her nerf I discarded Nidalee and started playing other champions, I mean who wants to be a one trick pony? Except when I came across an Ad Nid, I realized that I can continue to extend my Nid play and therefore I looked up a few guides on AD Nid and add in what I've accomplished with my experiences, I have found myself to be a very powerful Nid player. I have a lot of fun playing Nidalee. I'm not going to say I am the best Nid player ever, but I have a lot of confidence in my Nidalee.

And that is my favorite chpampion of the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Champion   Favorite Champion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Champion
Page 1 of 1